Download Pocket Plants Apk Mod+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Download Pocket Plants Apk MOD
Pocket Plants is a simulation game play for all players. You main task is to combine your plants to unlock dozens of cute new ones as you revitalize several different worlds. Get explore the several magical worlds as you discover more plant types in this free game play.
Pocket Plants Features
Combine your plants to unlock dozens of cute new ones as you revitalize several different worlds. Charming characters will aid you in your adventure by giving you different tasks to complete for great rewards. You can even connect your phone or Fitbit to help generate more energy as you exercise!
- Collect them all! – Grow hundreds of absolutely adorable plants as you mix and match different species in order to evolve brand new ones.
- Cast of characters – Harvest plants for charming NPC’s and complete their orders to earn exciting rewards!
- Power-ups – Unlock flasks by completing orders to research dozens of unique powerups.
- Explore – Breath life back into several magical worlds as you discover more plant types.
- Healthy Twist – Connect your phone or Fitbit and convert your steps into free energy in-game!
Pocket Plants is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Enjoy with other plant games like Viridi, Terrarium, Plant Nanny, and Walkr.
How to Download Pocket Plants Apk:
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install Pocket Plants Apk Mod:
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it